Why Is Carpet Maintenance Important?
Facilities spend millions of dollars on buildings and interior design concepts, including floor coverings, as part of their overall image. Poorly maintained floor coverings can adversely affect a facility's image, waste thousands of dollars in misdirected cleaning costs, reduce product performance and accelerate the need for replacement. We understand the need to maintain and extend the life of your investment and offer comprehensive maintenance programs for commercial floor coverings.
Studies have shown that the savings realized by implementing an effective carpet care and maintenance program can range from .80/sy - $2.00/sy over the life of the investment.
Proactive Carpet Maintenance
Maintaining your floor covering's appearance means more than choosing the right cleaning method. Choosing the right products up front weighs heavily on the overall performance of your floor covering. We work with you in choosing the best maintenance product(s) plan for your facility's needs. We assess your facility's layout, traffic patterns and hours of operation and then develop recommendations for preventative care.
Identifying Your Specific Carpet Maintenance Needs
Just as various areas of your office are subject to different uses, each demands a different level of maintenance and care. We will identify your overall facility needs and provide you with color-coded plans based on those needs.
- Allows for healthy use of space.
- Maintains the value of property and reduces the rate of depreciation.
- Contributes directly to personal security, comfort, and productivity.
- Accents aesthetics.
- Creates a unique psychology that enhances quality of life known as topophilia (affection for place).
- Elevates a sense of well-being, which is the essence of good health.
- Sends caring messages and image.
- Promotes human dignity.
- Manages waste and hazards and contributes to environmental protection.
- Ensures sanitation - reduces adverse exposure levels.
- Serves as a form of insurance that reduces risk and prevents crisis.
- Soil Containment
- Spot and Spill Removal System
- Interim Cleaning
- Restorative Cleaning